Fucking weird and incredible situations

Meeting someone's parents is always so nerve wrecking.
So many "what if"s 
Specially when you're a shy, timid person. 
But it went okay. Good. Great even. Funny.
And weird. 
Never been introduce as someone's girlfriend. It's weird. 
Being someone's girlfriend IS WEIRD. 
Don't get me wrong is amazing. Never been so fucking happy. Never been this in love with someone before. Never felt so loved before. It's an incredible feeling. 
Yet weird. It's me. There are so many kinks and too many manias and mood swigs and insecurities and a lot of bullshit that not everyone has the patience to deal with. But he does so yey him! 
Moving on!
There's a family (okay other family, god bless mine! 18 years going strong) that enjoy... me? ... my presence? Not my sense of humour that's for sure! I was making fun of and beating their son/brother all day long (it's funny but well his family may not agree with me on this one) (but I hope they do 'cause is so damn funny) 
Now for the naughty part... 
I think (I really hope so) that he understands how important it's for me that he is just as satisfied sexually as I'm. It's just unfair that I get to go home after every date feeling so fucking good and he doesn't, not in the same amount and not in the same way. Also is a fucking stab in the ego. 
It has change, however, is this last two date. inside doors playing a key factor for this. 
It was amazing. Like knowing that he's enjoying, well, me just as I'm enjoying him. Made me feel pretty good about myself. 
Also not sure how am I suppose to wait two months for IT! It's all I can think about late at night. How is gonna be, amazing but all awkward and funny just like us. All nerves and expectations and insecurities. But above all how fucking hot it will be!